Community discussions

statusmikrotik
just joined
Topic Author

Different version in bouterboard and firmware

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello everyone, I work in a company, they have a router mikrotik model RB1100AHx2. For months it has presented a general configuration problem, the current configurations do not apply and due to the reason or circumstance it has default configurations. Checking the general configuration in winbox I realize that an error appears when trying to make a backup of the configuration in the item files. The error is presented in new terminal and the following: "dec / 07/2018 10:28:29 backup, critical error creating backup file: could not read all configuration files", most likely this error is manifested in the configuration of the hotspot, in this item does not show the personalized page and previously loaded in the part of the files since previously it was displayed correctly. I also noticed that in the item of system -> routerboard different versions of Firmware appear. Searching on the internet, visualize that the "Current Firmware", which is 3.24, must match the "Upgrade Firmware", which is 6.43.rc51. I need you to help me and guide me with this problem to proceed with any procedure that is applied and the corresponding configurations can be made and that does not affect the Mikrotik's operation since it is in constant operation due to the demand for connections in the company. I would greatly appreciate if you can provide me with the relevant help. Greetings to all.