Community discussions

steen
Topic Author

Dynadish problems, always

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Hello Folks!

What is the problem with Dynadish ?

We face problems with dynadish, always when trying to reboot from remote or in situation where you upgrade firmware and a reboot follows, the device does never come back on the network. It is always required a full power off and on again to make the devices start working again.

It is very annoying since there is not always people on-site able perform such action.

Anyone else who faced this problem, should I send back the device to distributor and get a new one ?

mistry7
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Dynadish problems, always

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:11 pm

I have more then 50 Dynadish updated last week, I‘ve never had your problem, do you update routerboot too?

steen
Topic Author

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 am

It was updated router to latest boot for the version it had.
Routerboot is not latest version at moment due to the device disappeared from network at reboot after upgrade.
Have to wait till customer discovers it is down and perform a power cycle, then I can upgrade to latest router boot.

Unfortunately it has disappeared from network from the beginning, first I thought it was some firmware level, but it does not seem to be that.
Will try to replace the device as soon as possible with another Dynadish which does not behave like that.

mistry7
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Please take a look at Hardware Rev of Dynadish