Community discussions

MikroTik App

godel0914
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

CCR-1036 Touchscreen frame break and noisy fan

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:38 am

1. Please see attached photo, fragile plastic frame break with one gentle touch, tears...

Inner frame with notches on edge to work with outer frame to lock the touchscreen in place.

Any possible ways to improve this?

wouldnt this frequent pressed place be secured with bolts or metal plates?

2. The fans are in high pitch sound, which are rather annoying.

Fully understand greater the power, greater the heat generated. Still its rather brain piercing.

No way to slow down the fan speed in router configuration.

Would there be replcement fan less noisy available? Any recommendation, please?

3. Cannot find my router in Netinstall. Ethernet cable to Ether1 slot from my laptop, no other network connection and strictly follow instruction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cha0s
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: CCR-1036 Touchscreen frame break and noisy fan  [SOLVED]

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:33 am

3. Cannot find my router in Netinstall. Ethernet cable to Ether1 slot from my laptop, no other network connection and strictly follow instruction.
Try connecting to port 12 instead of port1.
viewtopic.php?p=399474#p399474

godel0914
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: CCR-1036 Touchscreen frame break and noisy fan

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 pm

Try connecting to port 12 instead of port1.
viewtopic.php?p=399474#p399474
My late gratitude.

i finally figure it out to put cable on port 12 (which marked "boot" above) and disable all three windows firewalls.

New situation comes up that i cannot get a symmetric LAN port tx / rx speed.

Whenever i upload a file from my my pc to NAS (both of them on CCR1036), i got only 50MB/s-60MB/s of transmission speed, but i can download at the max speed of 1GB LAN port around 109MB/s-110MB/s...Very strange.

Scratch my head, i upgrade / downgrade CCR1036 firmware, and reset all configurations, also replace CCR1036 with another Dell switch to see if my NAS or PC in the wrong configuration, but when i put on Dell switch, i can upload / download at 109MB/S-110MB/s on both way.

Anyone got the same problem?