Well, if it has 3 SIM card slots, the idea is can to use all his slots at the same time, but with this you can only use two, or is that I believed, because is impossible to get "running" on the interface. It connects "successfully" to the tower, over 3G or LTE (both works) but never get R on the interface.
As you can see, RSRP is -115dBm (very poor), but if I move my antenna I can get -106dBm (something better) and get the same results.
I tested the SIM on a Android mobile and works perfect. The SIM card is new.
Probably of this normis
was refered when he said that international LTE and US LTE cards can't work together on the big LtAP.
It is a known issue specifically with the USA variant of the R11e modem, if two cards are used in the LtAP. We are working on a solution.
Some time ago, I tried to do this same test on my RBM33G and it worked perfectly.
I attatched a screenshot. And if I enable debug logging on LTE I get the second screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.