What problems do you have with hAP ac? It's one of the most popular MikroTik devices out there, used all over the world ...
and where did you read the RB4011 is not ready in some way?
Remember that people come to the forums only when something is not working, not when everything is great. Maybe 10 people come together with some rare issue in specific situation, but at the same time, there could be 400'000 happy users not coming to the forum
This is the problem I am having with the hAP AC:
Regarding the RB4011 not being ready, the main one is with 5GHz wlan turning off/crashing. Most of my wireless stuff is 5GHz. The SFP issue at this stage does not concern me (my 10GigE LAN is not routed at the moment, as all boxes in 10GigE also have 1GigE).
Edit: here is how one could reproduce (or not) the hAP AC issue I am having:
1) Have hAP AC setup as NAT router.
2) Have two machines on ethernet.
3) Have 100Mbit/s or better uplink.
4) One machine setup with openvpn/udp, and pushing ~5M/1M up/down traffic (I guess iperf is a way to do it?).
5) Another machine running iperf -R, watch it gradually slow down to 20-30Mbit/s overall bandwidth.
Notes: Fasttrack or not makes no difference. No QoS, mangling, marking or any other of packet manipulation. I have reset the device numerous times and manually reconfigure in Long Term and Stable releases without any improvement.