Coming back after 5 years from this topic; viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94265 , credits to @Quindor, I am back requiring an upgrade.
If you happen to look on the old post you will see that I wanted to share the internet bandwidth among rental property, home and office. Unfortunately this is not possible any more and the plans are changed a bit.
We are currently having a major upgrade from our ISP provider and right now the road is sliced to install fibre to the home!!! FTTH). The speed I have selected is 200Mbps down / 20Mbps up and the supplied modem is NOKIA ONT. I have installed (five years ago) FTP 4*2*23AWG cable (ISO/IEC 11801, CAT6 TIA/EIA 568C.2) to each studio and terminate it to a RouterBOARD 951 2n with POE.
All cables run down to a cabinet where the new modem will be located.
I am looking for a router/switch to distribute equally (QOS/PCQ???) the available bandwidth to 10 RouterBOARDs. (Each RouterBOARD to appear as individual WiFi network. e.g. Studio1.1, Studio1.2, Studio2.1 etc..)
I understand that the limit because of POE and actual board is down to 54Mbps per device but I don't expect the building to have only 1 tenant at any given time.
ISP offers dynamic IP...
Other essential parameters are:
- No other user can see another RouterBOARD (private network,WiFi),
- No internal traffic between RouterBOARD-to-RouterBOARD unless each user wants to have traffic within his/her own RouterBOARD.
- Remote managing is key especially when new tenant arrives to set a new password for the individual RouterBOARD.
- 10*POE out ports to power RouterBOARD 951 2n (max cable length 30meters)
- Limit to 1 voip call at a time per RouterBOARD
- USB output to use a relay and cut off the modem power remotely if required
Thanks again for your time and your patience
*PS. attached diagram https://ibb.co/6BF5GB5
**If you have another recommendation on equipment feel free to commend. (I'm flexible to alterations as long as RouterBOARD 951 2n are used) ((Could that work?? RB4011iGS+RM with an SFP to rj45...))