For a couple of months I have been trying to figure out an issue I have been having. I got a Republic Wireless phone to test for the school systems around me and could not properly connect sip calls through my wireless. After testing a while and trying different devices, I found that my systems with ubiquiti xr2 and sr2 radios all worked fine, a 450g with a bridged in ap worked fine, but none of my mikrotiks with integrated radios would work properly. Most of the time it would take 2-3 call attempts before working. I've tested all of the settings and nothing seemed to help.
Here is what I have tested on that would not work with their integrated wireless:
None of the three would work. When hooking up a bridged in Bullet Titanium to the 751, calls were able to be made through it. Although using the internal wireless did not work.
Units that do work:
RB450G with bridged in Bullet Titanium
RB493AH with Ubiquiti XR2 and SR2
Ubiquiti Bullet Titanium
So I am wondering if there is something I am missing in the integrated configs or if it is a firmware update that is needed. I really like the Metals and am deploying them across campgrounds in the area. Schools are inquiring also but I can not push them until the wireless issue is resolved because they are using sip based cell phones.