I did monitor each CPU using System->Resources->CPU and it [flash=]seems [/flash]that all the trafic is handled by one of the CPUs, during my tests it was always the second,....1 , 2, 3 or 4 tcp streams..it does not care: always one CPU appears (really) busy while the other always< 5% of usage.
Testing was done over a 300/30 Mbits fiber connection via PPOE and "Nated", and TCP streams between a server in Internet and a PC in the internal LAN.
It does not care what port is configured as a gateway: I tried the first on each switch chip , so the 1 and the 6.
A single 300Mbits TCP input stream (via PPOE and NAT) needs about 82% of one of the CPUs...curiously always the same used.
It does not care if fasttrack is enabled or not...
- Partition not working in RouterOS 6.33.3.
- Some strange behaviour in the LCD in RouterOS 6.33.3
- That after upgrading to 6.34rc20...I lost access to the device and needed to "netinstall": not enable to login via Winbox, web or SSH....sympthom was User/passsword correct but device thinking a lot to finally deliver an error message.
- The CPU heatsink is really hot while RouterOS reports temperature only as 34º C.
- Intermitent FC errors between ISP GPON and RB3011: I need to check this because it can be not related to the RB3011 (strange...never on a RB2011 nor an ERLITE 3).
The device works...SOHO configuration with 300/30 Mbits over fiber (external GPON from ISP), with standard firewall and NAT, using 3 VLAN in the ISP side (Internet, IPTV and IPPhone) and 1 port in the internal side (because Mikrotik ignores IGMP snooping on their devices) conected to a managed switch.
I'll wait for further refinement of this device, specially on anything related to CPU tasks/threads assignement before going forward with it, and in the meantime...crossing my fingers about hardware reliability (because the experience on RB2011 revisions, RB850x2 revisions...)