1. a clear 80 MHz channel would be hard to find.
2. This channel width is not designed for long links.
3. Mikrotik ac Products are not really optimized for such long links, nv2 not work with high throuhgputs in some invoirements.
4. the Bandwidth result depends on your allowed EIRP.
5. There is nothing from Mikrotik that compares to Airfiber 5x.
in the Future there are higher speeds possible.
Mikrotik doesn't support ac Wave 2 at the moment
Very informative, thank you.
Make sense, hard to find noise free environment - something taken for granted indoors.
How much energy is required for long links? My E&M is a bit rusty, are there recommended resources on wireless physics basics?