I hav.......blems or a lot of power....
my asnwer is 'MAYBE'.....!!!
and may this solution for u
I has a little experince about transceiver radio [tranmiter-receiver] , when you are short distance with transmiter, maybe this option, i hope you will have solutions. and this assumsy RB-Box near other TX antenna.
Maybe the trasmitter when is:
1. The antenna SWR not in good range=1:1 - 1:3
2. Much power-output transmitter.
3. Radial grounding is not stronge.
4. Too wide bandwith for frequency in use. [oscilator critical]
5. Many harmonical frequency.
You must try and prevent by yourself and maybe this solution RB-Box for low-cost:
1. Box made from metal is must and it box must connect to grounding too.
2. Direference Power Source line is much better
3. Make phisical filter from Toroid and Capasitor is recommended for inlet RB/PoE
4. Silicon-Dioda Bridge and Bypass-Filter[capasitor=0.1 microfarad] every Dioda for DC line is recomended