In this scenario: AR5213 or 5413 act as ap-bridge, RB532A 2.9.26 with PPPoE server that forward the user auth on a ext radius, and client-side antenna Osbridge 5XLi with firmware 3.31R2 (not 3.32 because i have *big* problems with mtu ...) some clients having a very long uptime (30% of total clients), the rest 70% got a "disconnected... peer is not responding" and a quick reconnect in the usual PPPoE way after 1-2 secs.
The typical disconnection time is every 2-3 hours.
Is not a antenna reboot - the antenna uptime show me uptime of 1 day and more - and a intuitive consideration i made is that more clients carry the ap, more frequent is this problem - i don't know is is a statistical issue or due to biggest load for AP.
Anyone experienced this with this OSBridge product or with other PPPoE products client-side??
Thanks for any help.