netispguy, thank you for sharing us the information. For now we are unable to reproduce the issue, the websites opens ok, the, speedtest is ok as well.
Do you have ipv6 also running or just IPv4?
Which DNS server you are using - some local one from the Router our some other public DNS?
If you try to access some local lan - routed network services, do they work ok? Or problem happens when you go over the NAT?
Have you noticed some specific websites that fails to load?
I am shocked you do not see this problem. I have a couple of questions for you:
1. Are you testing on an iPhone Xs or XsMax running at least 12.0.1?
2. Are you using a "US" version? My exact version number for my test AP is: RouterBOARD 962UiGS-5HacT2HnT-US. All of my current AP devices are "US" versions.
With regards to your questions:
- For the latest test, the 962UiGS-5HacT2HnT has IPv6 was totally disabled from the package list. Even with it disabled, I still get the same issues.
- I have tried numerous DNS servers, all public. 126.96.36.199 (Google) and 75.75.75.[75-76] (Comcast) are the most common ones I use. I do NOT think this is a DNS problem since with I turn AC off, everything works normally, even with the same DNS configuration.
- All of my other devices that are NOT iPhone Xs variants work normally using all AC configurations, either locally or remote.
- YES!!! I just tested to 4 servers on my local LAN. It appears that I can get to all of my local servers without any issue. It seems that when I NAT/masquerade out to the Internet the problem happens. The error is generally one of a) for websites: "... could not open page because the server stopped responding", or b) for applications: "...failed to connect".
- When going to the Internet, it is not site specific. I am seeing the issue with most website and applications.
- I submitted a Supout.rif to Rudolfs via ticket Ticket#2018101122002554 last night.
- My core router is: 493G (with a 5Ghz radio card added in) running 6.43.4. We have not used the radios in this unit for some time...it is just being used as the edge router. We have both IPv4 and IPv6 static IP addresses.
-100% of everything works on the iPhone Xs[Max] when I turn AC off!
*** Thanks for your continued support!