In the past i used and tplink archer c7 and succesfull create an openvpn server. I just wana create on the mikrotik router too. My ppoe connection its direct on the mikrotik router, i have hap ac .
- created certificates and sign it.
- created a pool named openvpn with addresses : 10.8.0.2 - 10.8.0.40 i let the 10.8.0.1 to be the server
- i succesful enabled the openvpn via ppp->openvpn.
- i saw many tutorial on youtube. i just wana connect via my dns(dns its offered by the provider) to openvpn server.
- i just make same nat rules, but i cannot connect to the openvpn server.
Can someone explain me please what firewall rules to apply to can connect to the openvpn server via my dns? Yes, i know i`m new (nub) on this router and i dont have to many skills, but i just try to learn.
my router ip is 192.168.0.1
Thanks a lot,