Hi, I’m facing same issue, 5ghz Wi-Fi stucks on initializing. Wi-Fi Scan for 5ghz also doesn’t work so it seems that wifi module really doesn’t work.
I have the same problem with 5Ghz SSID disappearing after some time / some days.
What version are you using, as mentioned previously, the fix is only in 6.46beta59 or higher
Come again after reboot - but 5Ghz SSID show much much later than the 2.4 Ghz SSID.
It is normal due to regulations and standards, ex. DFS.
If you have 6.46beta59 or higher and still encounter SSID disappearance for 5GHz interface, reboot the device and do the following:
1. Use WiFi analyzer software and take a screenshot of all nearby SSID's within 5GHz range showing each SSID channel number.
2. Generate supout.rif after 5GHz SSID disappeared
3. Enable/Disable or Provision the 5GHz interface
4. Use WiFi analyzer software and take a screenshot of all nearby SSID's within 5GHz range showing each SSID channel number.
5. Generate second supout.rif
6. Visit https://help.mikrotik.com/servicedesk/
and submit a ticket providing both supout.rif files, two screenshots, details about all the clients that were connected to the given AP (any interface) while the 5GHz SSID disappeared.