Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

darkuek
just joined
Topic Author

Low speed

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Hello fourm i have 500mbps download speed. i get only 20mbps download 27 upload at default wirless settings. i played with the wirless settings a bit i got 160 mbps download speed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Low speed

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Can the device you downloading to achieve more?
MTCNA, MTCTCE, MTCRE & MTCINE

darkuek
just joined
Topic Author

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:04 am

Can the device you downloading to achieve more?
yes easily its not one device its multiple devices that get same speed the only way i get my normal speed throue wire not wirless.

erlinden
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:40 am

Can you please show all wireless settings (including security, password is not relevant)? At what speed is the client connected? Is there a line of sight while testing? How are you testing, iperf3 (preferably)?

I prefer to avoid using auto: select a channel that is least used. And use WPA2 AES only.
For wireless (turn on advanced mode): wireless protocol: 802.11, set country code to meet regulations, distance indoor.
There is a lot more to tweak, but these settings should give you a lot better performance!

darkuek
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Can you please show all wireless settings (including security, password is not relevant)? At what speed is the client connected? Is there a line of sight while testing? How are you testing, iperf3 (preferably)?

I prefer to avoid using auto: select a channel that is least used. And use WPA2 AES only.
For wireless (turn on advanced mode): wireless protocol: 802.11, set country code to meet regulations, distance indoor.
There is a lot more to tweak, but these settings should give you a lot better performance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.