My neighbor has gigabit internet availability at his house while I don't have anything at all 800ft away, so I've been trying to set up a link between us. I opened my own separate gig internet account at his house and initially just tested the antennas from his deck to mine, which resulted in 220mbps speed tests.
He doesn't want antennas visible on his property so I ran conduit underground from his house 150 feet out into the woods. The line of sight from there was challenging but after clearing a bunch of branches, shrubs, and a tree, it seems good. Unfortunately I've been unable to get the link to work. A couple of things have changed from the original test. I upgraded the modem from an arris surfboard to a Motorola mb8600 because Comcast said the SB wasn't gigabit compatible. I've added an XR500 Nighthawk router that wasn't there when I initially tested. And of course there's all the new cable including one cat6 plug that I terminated myself.
My computer says "no internet". My router's internet light flashes orange when I have dhcp enabled and white when I set a static ip. I'm trying to rule out potential problems one at a time. I am able to connect to both antennas if I set a static ip address on the same subnet. They seem to be transmitting data. The power and wireless connection indicators are solidly illuminated on both antennas, and the Ethernet indicator is flashing on both. I can send screenshots of whatever you think might help.