Community discussions

MikroTik App

justfine99
just joined
Topic Author

Simple PtP link with SXT Lite60s

Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:10 am

Hi

Can someone please assist in helping me to setup a simple Ptp link with the SXT Lite60?

Requirement:

PC ---------------> SXT Lite60 (station bridge) <--------------------------> SXT Lite60 (bridge) <------------------------- DHCP Server (Internet)

I have tried everything and cannot get the PC to get a DHCP address from the server, the SXT Lite60s are communicating but
I just cannot get it right to establish a link to the main server. I have used the SXT Lite5's with no issue, but with these 60GHz units
I cant

Please help

shareefkhan
just joined

Re: Simple PtP link with SXT Lite60s

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Hi

Can someone please assist in helping me to setup a simple Ptp link with the SXT Lite60?

Requirement:

PC pakistani.guru/web-hosting SXT Lite60 (station bridge) ctrentacar SXT Lite60 (bridge) rentacarDHCP Server (Internet)

I have tried everything and cannot get the PC to get a DHCP address from the server, the SXT Lite60s are communicating but
I just cannot get it right to establish a link to the main server. I have used the SXT Lite5's with no issue, but with these 60GHz units
I cant

Please help

If you have used SXT Lite5's with no issue then why you are experimenting on this new device?

Olaf2k4
just joined

Re: Simple PtP link with SXT Lite60s

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:31 am

Hi

Requirement:

PC ---------------> SXT Lite60 (station bridge) <--------------------------> SXT Lite60 (bridge) <------------------------- DHCP Server (Internet)

I cant

Please help
HI , did you manage to get it working ? I'm in the same boat , i have them set up in bridge , they are communicating with each other , winbox connects to the master SXTsq Lite60 but, it's not detecting any ip , and pinging one SXT with the other doesn't work. I know i'm missing something but for the love of me I can't figure it out ...