Yes, I am certain that both devices are enabled.
When I bridge ether1 and wlan1, then AND add a masquerade rule, then it work just fine. If I just bridge ether1 and wlan1, then the IP address is assigned from the A.P. through the CPE,but no traffic can go through.
I tried to keep it simple, silly.
I just went through a painful length of time with the same situation that you describe.
I submitted numerous times here at MT BB, nobody had heard of such a thing where you can attain a -65 or better connection to the AP but be able to access the internet!
This was perpelxing as I had numerous other clients already functioning with the same equipment.
When I logged into a clients device and also a device that wouldn't pass data as described above and really began to look over the settings between the two different devices the only thing I could find that was really different was in 'Packages
The device which wouldn't pass Internet connectivitiy had packages which were required that were disabled, and to add to the mix, we had packages which were not required to be enabled that were enabled.
Once I matched the setting in Packages the problem device no longer had a problem, it connected to the Internet instantly.
Not sure that's what your facing but just sharing my experience, wouldn't wish that un-productive troubleshooting hell on anyone.