Hello everyone :)
I have a hAP ac^2 and I'm planning on expanding my indoor wireless range. To do so I read about mesh network and decided to give it a try but I'm having serious problems with a single router (dual channel): when my cellphone (let's call it just device) decides to change the channel (5GHz to 2GHz or vice-versa) the mesh get buggy sometimes:
- device connects to wlan2, FDB shows on interface wlan2 as direct type (ok)
* signal gets lower, device decides to connect through wlan1
- connects to wlan1, FDB shows on interface wlan1 as direct type (ok), all working good
* some seconds later *
- wlan2 gets disconnected due extensive data loss (as expected)
- now FDB shows on interface wlan1 as outsider type (what?), device is now unreachable and has no access at all
I was using the version 6.46.8 (long-term) and now I'm using the 6.48 (stable).
Does someone has the same issue or knows what I could try? Thanks!
I attached my configurations regardless about the wireless and mesh configurations.