Community discussions

MikroTik App

MushroomSoup
just joined
Topic Author

LtAP mini - LTE - need to switch apn-profile to get internet

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:40 am

Hello.

I have just started using my LtAP mini and are having some problems with loss of internet connection.
As far as I know, this problem appear when I reboot the router:
I’m using the app from my phone and the “internet connectivity” is showing data in and out, but I’m not able to access any websites and the services I have on the inside are not accessible from the outside.
To fix the problem I have to go to Settings-interfaces-lte-apn profile - (“apn2” is selected).
Here I have to select “default” and save all the settings. The “internet connectivity” is now showing that there is no internet available.
I then go in to settings and select the apn profile “apn2” and save all the settings. Wait a few seconds and now everything is working.

Anyone else experienced this?
Any known fix?
I’m not sure what os-version is running.

Lastly: is there any way to delete apn profiles? I now have Default, apn and apn2. And only apn2 have the right settings.
I would like to use Default if there is any way to adjust the settings and delete the two others?

Best regards

SiB
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: LtAP mini - LTE - need to switch apn-profile to get internet

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:39 am

Hi,
yes, you can use only one APN.

First, at Interface > LTE you have "LTE APNs" button. You can setup here and leave only one APN settings.
Maybe you provide EMPTY, null , nothing in a APN and that way RouterOS grab APN from your ISP.

Next you go to lte1 interface and setup only that one APN you have.

Hmm, other way is just reset device to default settings or re-use a QuickSet.