Community discussions

MikroTik App

wpmosc
just joined
Topic Author

RB CubeLite60 Problem

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:24 am

Just got two Cube Lite60 for one Link. I have a Lab on a back porch running on a RB750UP powering four Stations with pole mount and POE cable from the 750 each. It is connected to my Main Network on the Wan Port. On one Station I have an Omnitik in bridge mode (Wisp AP) that I use to access this Lab wirelessly from my Laptop. I plug my Routers on one of the Lab Stations to power on and then configure them through the Omnitik WiFi. Have done many Routers here. The Cube Lite are just not accessible on the Ethernet through my Lab. Have enabled DHCP Client, have tried a fixed IP, reset blank and only done minimal Config, they power on, I can see the POE Power Consumption on my Lab Router, have powered them seperaly with their own POE Injectors but which ever way, the Ethernet Port they are connected on my Lab Router just never enters running State. They also do not show up in my Bridge Host Table. If I plug them into my Service Laptop I can access them without problems through the Ethernet port, which does not help to get them to run in the Network. Have also tried a Powerbox Pro, same. Any Ideas?

velk1001
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: RB CubeLite60 Problem

Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:28 am

Have you tried setting your pc's ethernet port to 192.168.88.100, you should then be able to access the Cubelite on 192.168.88.1.
Remember to make sure both cubelites have different IP address when you set them up
One has to be the Access point and the other the station.

I hope this helps