miankamran7100
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Love MikroTik WISP Setup

Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello
Dear All MikroTik gurus….! Hope you are all fine 
I’m going to deploy a small WISP in within Maximum 1 km radius around the access point and i would like your advice on the ideal choice of MikroTik equipment for a satisfactory service.
I want to install
3 unit mANTbox 15S on 80 feet height of Tower and at the customer's site, installing a SXTsq Lite5. The bandwidth per customer will be 5Mbps
Please share your reviews and experience so I will do the best.

Thanks 

Cablenut9
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: Love MikroTik WISP Setup

Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:36 pm

What's your main internet connection? How many users will there be? What's the weather like? With Starlink coming faster than ever, there's no reason to offer only a paltry 5Mb/s. If you can, upgrade to the SXTsq lite5 ac so you can get the most out of your mANTBox 15s.

miankamran7100
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Love MikroTik WISP Setup

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:15 am

What's your main internet connection? How many users will there be? What's the weather like? With Starlink coming faster than ever, there's no reason to offer only a paltry 5Mb/s. If you can, upgrade to the SXTsq lite5 ac so you can get the most out of your mANTBox 15s.
My Main Internet connection on Fiber Optic (FTTH) and i will connect mANTBox 15S directly with fiber Optic. I want to provide best service to my users with MikroTik Wireless.

So please share your reviews