Community discussions

MikroTik App

nexlevel
just joined
Topic Author

nRAY 60G Link SIP Issue

Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:02 am

Good day, I'm experiencing an odd SIP related issue over a stable 60G link. SIP phones in the same switch as the antenna on side A work fine. SIP phones in the same switch as the antenna on side B will cycle through offline/online. All of the non SIP devices (pcs, thermostats, cameras etc.) on side B function normally. It's only the SIP phones that are acting odd. I did find SIP in service ports on one of the 60G's and turned that off (I've seen that produce a similar symptom with a MT device as a firewall). I've been through trying to troubleshoot with different switches on side B. Moving the phones to side A and seeing them work fine. I did figure out that if I put the phones behind a NAT device (I tested using ICS on a laptop) then they work from side B. It makes me believe that the traffic is being inspected through the wireless link and something is changing with the packets. Perhaps a MAC address or arp issue? My next thought is to put CRS's on both sides of the antennas and creating a GRE tunnel w/ipsec to see if that will get me through. Any ideas?