I got RB411A with R52H card on 2.4GHz with 8db omni antenna. I got RouterOS v3.23 and current firmware 2.20.
I got 3 AP's in static WDS and 6 clients connecting to my AP and usually the latency is 3-6ms, but the strange thing is when some of the clients starts some downloads and the speed goes over 2Mbps the latency starts to jump over 100ms there is even packet loss. The latency is not just for the client that is downloading but for all wireless clients. 1 client is going over 2Mbps and all wireless clients are effected.
I've tried everything, changing channels, set fragmentation even to 256, dynamic ack, manual ack, enabled/disabled wmm, lowered the power to 17dbm but nothing worked. i can see around 60 AP's when i scan the network most of them are on 1,6,11 so i tried channel 3, 9 and now I'm on 13(only 2AP's using 13) so I think it's not noise from other AP's.
I don't have spectrum analyzer to check if there are some other devices that are making noise. I've found AirMagnet Laptop analyzer but i don't know if it will scan other then wireless devices. The Mikrotik Frequency Usage is showing very low % of usage on the channels I'm using only 2-3 with noise around -100.
I can't activate Nstream because all the clients are not Mikrotiks.
Here are my current wireless settings:
set 0 ack-timeout=dynamic adaptive-noise-immunity=none allow-sharedkey=no antenna-gain=0 antenna-mode=ant-a area="" arp=enabled band=2.4ghz-b/g \
basic-rates-a/g=6Mbps,9Mbps basic-rates-b=1Mbps,2Mbps,5.5Mbps,11Mbps burst-time=disabled comment="" compression=no country=no_country_set \
default-ap-tx-limit=0 default-authentication=yes default-client-tx-limit=0 default-forwarding=no dfs-mode=none disable-running-check=no disabled=no \
disconnect-timeout=1s frame-lifetime=0 frequency=2457 frequency-mode=manual-txpower hide-ssid=yes hw-fragmentation-threshold=disabled hw-protection-mode=\
cts-to-self hw-protection-threshold=0 hw-retries=15 mac-address=00:0C:42:26:81:54 max-station-count=2007 mode=ap-bridge mtu=1500 name=wlan1 \
noise-floor-threshold=default on-fail-retry-time=1s periodic-calibration=disabled periodic-calibration-interval=60 preamble-mode=both \
proprietary-extensions=post-2.9.25 radio-name=000C42268154 rate-set=configured scan-list=default security-profile=default ssid=stress \
station-bridge-clone-mac=00:00:00:00:00:00 supported-rates-a/g=6Mbps,9Mbps,12Mbps,18Mbps,24Mbps,36Mbps,48Mbps,54Mbps supported-rates-b=\
1Mbps,2Mbps,5.5Mbps,11Mbps tx-power=20 tx-power-mode=all-rates-fixed update-stats-interval=disabled wds-cost-range=50-150 wds-default-bridge=bridge1 \
wds-default-cost=100 wds-ignore-ssid=yes wds-mode=static wmm-support=disabled
If anyone has experienced similar problem i would like to now if you have fixed and how.