For the past 48 hours one of our access points has been acting up, All the connections to it seem to constants be dropped, connected dropped etc.
We used to get 15mbps/15mbps over 24km backhaul to this radio but since this started we are struggling to get 2mbps/5mbps, we have tried changing the frequency some lower frequencies work better than others with the higher frequencies jsut dropping out as soon as you try pass any data across them.
This is the monitor of the Card/AP In question, there is another card in this unit that is a 15km backhaul which is working smooothly.
[admin@Cootha_MK1] > interface wireless monitor "SL Link"
current-ofdm-errors: 594 < Concern
We have had to limit the connection to 6mbps/6mbps to try keep it stable so clietns can atleast use it, we also have tried with and without nstream and had to keep nstream on due to it barley passing 1mbps without it.
Not sure what else to say, its been hot here the past 2 days mid 30's but the other radios on the same board are working fine.
Hope you can help.