From a few days I fight with N standard and r52Hn card.
I have link ptp on 5.5 km with very good visibility.
I used RB433AH on sit B and RB433 on site A with one R52Hn cart and 4 panel antenna tetraant 23 dbi from elboxrf http://www.elboxrf.com/
http://www.interprojekt.com.pl/tetraant ... p-101.html
I have tragic results.
Used nstreme tx-power default data rates default the rest of the settings is default
HT chains check 0 and 1
For test I used channel 6000 completely free I check from site A and site B.
I check pigtails alignment antennas and I have no ideas why I have such bad results.
On the desk I have 200mbit - 5.0beta5 - nv2 nstreme