If I use NV2 on both AP and client what settings in wireless / advance are abolete/still off need?
- Hw Retries? I have no clue.
- Hw Fragmentation Threshold? I gues it still works?
- Hw Protection Mode? I gues not, NV2 takes over?
- Hw Protetion Threshold. NV2 takes over?
- Frame Lifetime? I don't know.
- Adaptibe Noise Immunity. I presume it still works.
- Preamble Mode. I presume it still is appicable
- Disconnect Timeout. I gues it still works, but am not sure.
- On Fail Retry Time. I gues it still works, but am not sure.
Nstreme: I presume all settings in Nstreme have no more means when NV2 enabled.