Community discussions

MikroTik App

artie11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

IT Elite Antennas

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

I know this is a little outside this community, But you guys seem to have the answer for everything.
Anyone used IT Elite antennas?

I see lots of sites sell them, However I see very little info on forums about them, Could be good, Could be bad. Although people tend to complain online so probably good.

Just looking for someone who has first hand experience with them

siscom
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: IT Elite Antennas

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi,

We are just now going to start testing the model - 'PRO-SECTOR50016dual H&V_BOX' Link http://www.itelite.net/en/Katalog/MIMO- ... HVBOX.html)

Unit seems well contructed and till now, the one drawback we have seen is that the new RB435G does not fit (The spec sheet does say 411 and 433 but one hopes ...).

We are using this as our NV2 test AP. I'll let you know how we get on.

Rgds,
Mark
Last edited by siscom on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

artie11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

I'm just about to order a range of them, in 900,2.4 and 5.8 as well as the 5.8 sectors. So we'll see

n21roadie
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I know this is a little outside this community, But you guys seem to have the answer for everything.
Anyone used IT Elite antennas?

I see lots of sites sell them, However I see very little info on forums about them, Could be good, Could be bad. Although people tend to complain online so probably good.

Just looking for someone who has first hand experience with them
I have used many 16dbi intergrated units http://www.itelite.net/en/Katalog/5-GHz ... 0016V.html

Great for 802.11 but problems so far with NV2 using multi AP's on a tower, as CPE's - great rugged construction and but i would say you will get a better answer to your question if you state what the intended usage for the antenna will be.

artie11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am

Looking at both the MRA and PRA range for CPE gear.

I've got all the Sectors I need at the moment, But always need CPE gear

Also am going to attempt a 3km, 900mhz link. Don't have great LOS in fact i'm sure I won't see it, Too many trees in the way. But they have a 900mhz PRA in dual polarity. Was going to put in XR9's into the Dual polarity 900mhz PRA enclosure.
It's more for testing than actual real world use.

But just wanted to know if anyone had any strong feelings about their enclosures, Any positive or negative feedback. Also any companies using them for their CPE anything they encountered.