I'm planning to build mesh handover network with 433GL in the vehicle track as attached file.
- In the forum say latency time is around one ping lost.
is not means one second of latency time. Do you know how to test the latency time and what’s Mikrotik’s result?
- Config of RSE(Road Side Equipment) and OBE(On Board Equipment) must be different?
- Each AP link between RSE and OBE must be same frequency to reduce latency time?
(Currently I’m testing with 2.4GHz for RSE and OBE Link)
My idea is... TWO RF of OBE have different channel, and Each RSE have different channel.
for example OBE have 2412, 2472. and half of RSE have 2412, half of RSE have 2472.
So RSE is located 2412....2472....2412....2472.... and each channel have different SSID.
How do you think?
- If set OBE as mesh node, RSE and OBE can be connected triangle structure. in this case, no latency time or no packet loss is possible? if OBE have three mesh interface, is it more efficient?
- Client(OBE) must get Static IP for Quick hand over? Or DHCP Client also same hand off delay time?
Our field, OBE is around 60 node.
- There are Six to twelve RSE node. One of them must be DHCP server and other mesh nodes are DHCP relay?
- Can I set Maximum and Minimum RSSI value? so, cannot connect long distance of RSE, instead of near RSE.
Any other tips for high performance of mesh hand over?
Among handover2, and handover3, which one is more efficient?
Wish to hear anyone's opinion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.