Community discussions

MikroTik App

okoun
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

long-term problem with NV2

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello, I would like to ask if you somehow improve NV2 protocol? I still think that NV2 is pretty bad latency, for example, at low load around 5Mb latency goes up and down + - 6ms and if you need more of those joints begin to be a problem with speed in a single TCP connection on which our customers have enough curse. Also, you complain about customers who play Counter Strike need to have high latency when connections are logged in the NV2. The nstream was not the problem. The truth again is that it could not nstream MIMO 2x2.
A good idea would be to somehow connect Nstreme and NV2. NV2 has good latency and load Nstreme has good latency with smaller loads.

So I want to please hear how the developers of Mikrotik stand if you think that everything is OK, so it thank you and I will arrange otherwise ...

okoun
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: long-term problem with NV2

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Developers of Mikrtik unfortunately, still silent, but this fact can not be overlooked.

This is a jump NV2 MIMO 2x2
Kremenice_last_10800.png
and this is the second jump NV2 1x1 MIMO together nearly 8ms! It's terrible for TCP traffic.
Panorama_last_10800.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.