So, I'd like someone with a great deal of experience with high capacity wireless networks to answer me this.
My case is:
* Venue size is between 15x30 meters up to 50x70 meters. Indoors.
* I can mount stuff in the roof whereever at whatever height
* I have between 500-2000 clients (depending on the event).. 99% cellphones - android/iphone
* ALL clients access a webpage at the same time. The webpage is very small, so it's not bandwidth intensive, but it still generates lots of packets back and fourth. Today I had 400 clients, and it generated around 5-6mbit when the webpage was accessed.
* I have a single access point (with 8 radios, not mikrotik) that does the job somehow today, but I'd like to switch to mikrotik for various reasons.
- How would you solve this?
I'd like something that distributes all clients over different frequencies. It's not a crisis if 10% of the users cant access the network in case of heavy interference or something, the crisis appears when it doesnt work for anyone But, I'd ofcourse love if everything worked at all times.