i just want to know how can i allow 1 MAC address(1 computer) to access my Mikrotik wifi (AP) is there any configuration for that? it will be like filtering.
by the way i don't want to hide SSID
thank you for answer,You can assign IP addresses based on MAC in your DHCP server and assign that server to the AP only by un-bridging it.
You can use an access list entry to do this:
1) Connect the client by wireless to the 751
2) In winbox look in Wireless Registration
3) Double click the entry for the client
4) Click the Copy to Access List button
5) Go to Wireless Interfaces
6) Double click the interface
7) Untick Default Authenticate
Now only clients listed in the Access List can connect
Hope that helps