What version of the Dude do you use and on which platform?
All next text is assuming that you use Dude v6.
Is there a command to export the backup file to separate locations rather than serving in the dude server itself?
We may specify backup location during db export:
/dude export-db backup-file="disk1/dude-db-backup.db"
Be sure that you have 'disk1' in your system, or change it to the existing one:
Could you please let me know that how to add an another storage on the dude server?
It depends on your dude platform:
1. If you use Dude on RouterBOARD hardware you may look how to add a HDD or SD card.
2. If you use Dude on x86 platform you probably may add a HDD in your system.
3. If you use Dude in virtual environment you for sure should be able to add a virtual drive in your system.
If you want to move Dude to the different drive, you may use the following steps:
1. Add new drive.
2. Format it.
3. Stop Dude.
4. Create Dude backup.
3. Reconfigure Dude to use new location.
5. Copy Dude directory from old location to the new one.
6. Start Dude.
Note: If Dude failed to start you may try to import backup from p. 2 into the Dude which already use new location.
After move is finished, you may remove Dude directory from old location.