Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FBze-zulpo
Dear Community Friends,
We mikrotik group of friends were working to build a dedicated Mikrotik based uptime network monitoring tool for out Mikrotik Community. & Today we happily launching our BETA version of Cloud monitoring system for our Greate Mikrotik community.
IPGovernor is an online tool which closly work with Mikrotik netwatch feature & notify you via email when there is downtime in your local network or your WAN host/site/or port goes down.
* Get notified your downtime via email instantly.
* Pre-configured auto scripts available for each host...which simply need to copy paste to your mikrotik netwatch entry.
* Grouping Feature for logically downtime for your unamnaged switch.
* Site wise seggrigation of your hosts, to easily identified the area.
* Parent child linking feature to know from exactly the isolation is happend. (Minimized your local troubleshooting time.)
* Logging & Charts to review downtime of your individual host...for better grip on infra.
* Alert contacts to notify multiple people for particular host or down or uptime.
* Api key control to each account for security.
Encouraging you to kindly signup and utilize the benefit. Please be in touch incase you need any support.
Note: Please note this cloud based tool is only for Mikrotik Router Community only.
WAN Host every minute Latency & Downtime details of the week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.