We experienced today an issue with Dude server v6.41 on CHR running on ESXi 6.x and Dude client v6.41 on Windows server 2012R2 Standard x64.
Probably it worked fine because it send us some notification but we can't connect to it using Dude client. It was verified from 2 locations.
We noticed that:
1. WebBox working fine - no CPU load observer on the Charts.
2. Winbox working fine - we logged in and looked into the logs - nothing suspicious.
3. Dude client saying - "connecting".
What was done:
1. Dude was disabled and enabled back - doesn't help.
2. Database backup was made - nothing changed.
1. ROS restart was initiated from Winbox GUI - 2 times.
2. ROS restart was initiated from Winbox terminal - 3 times.
3. After ~ 3-5 minutes ROS restarted and Dude client has successfully connected to the Dude server.
Maybe someone else experienced similar issue?