Currently in Dude v6 a repeated notifications may be configured using Advanced tab of the Notification:
1. Repeat Interval
2. Repeat Count
From below mentioned forum topics we may assume that current implementation doesn't work like most of users understand it. Current implementation will continue to send notification after device changed it's status back.
New implementation should:
1. Send repeated notification only for specific states - Up/Down/Unstable and this should be configurable.
2. Send repeated notification with specific interval - currently implemented.
3. "Repeat Count" should be configurable to "Permanently".
4. Send repeated notification as specified in "Repeat Count" with "Repeat Interval" and only until device state is changed back.
Related forum topics
1. Email Notifications
2. Unstable vs down?
3. Repeat notifications after delay
4. How to configure repeating alarm?
5. Email Notifications problems
6. Multiple email alerts
7. Dude v2.2 not reporting down status
8. Probe & notification granularity
9. Multiple emails with delay interval
10. need help with ping and beep notification
11. PING email notifications
12.Dude Alarm System
13. Email notification
14. stop the e-mail notifications when the device change his status
15. Email noticfactions repeat counter
16. Notification Repeat Count not working?
Feature request list for Dude v6