Community discussions

MikroTik App

russewb
just joined
Topic Author

Router Not Found

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 pm

We have a microwave radio system that utilizes Mikrotik routers at every location. After polling all IP addresses in this range all but one router was found and added automatically by the DUDE. I've since manually added that router, but the CPU check continues to show failed. Is there a particular setting in the router that needs to be enabled to allow for DUDE communication? I'm wondering if something was overlooked during installation on that one and that is why is was not found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Russ

mikkelkasper
just joined

Re: Router Not Found

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:55 pm

We have a microwave radio system that utilizes Mikrotik routers at every location. After polling all IP addresses in this range all but one router was found and added automatically by the DUDE. I've since manually added that router, but the CPU check continues to show failed. Is there a particular setting in the router that needs to be enabled to allow for DUDE communication? I'm wondering if something was overlooked during installation on that one and that is why is was not found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Russ
Hey, recently acquired a mikrotik router and want to enable the DUDE communication setup,
was your problem solved?? did you get a solution to your post? i would really appreciate it if you shared
what you learned.

russewb
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Router Not Found

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:27 pm

I haven't had any luck getting the router to search into the DUDE like our other routers have.