Community discussions

MikroTik App

bharat
just joined
Topic Author

Dude on hEX S RB760iGS

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi all,

I am new to Mikrotik and have recently got an hEX S RB760iGS which is acting as a typical router at my home with all default config except ISP details and Dude package installed. I am trying to setup The Dude on hEX S to learn it with an aim to monitor my network health and also to understand whats happening in my network over the period of time.

I have successfully installed the dude server and client (that's what I think) and now trying to configure the instrumentation of links b/w devices. The issue I am having right now is that I can't see the Rx/Tx of link which I believe is because I am not able to get the interface on the link config while mastering it via snmp or RouterOS.

Another thing which looks strange is that by default my hEX is detected as a simple device (With PC icon) on the Dude map from auto Discovery, forcing it to be a RouterOS or MikroTik device via device parameter doesn't make the RouterOS connection status healthy.
SNMPWinBox.PNG
DudeSNMPProfiles.PNG
DudehEXConfigOnWinBox.PNG
DudeConfig.PNG
Any help with this situation is much appreciated, I am attaching images of Dude UI for more clearity

Regards
-B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.