Community discussions

MikroTik App

sparkle
just joined
Topic Author

3.0 beta 6 : Outages and Services appear empty

Wed May 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Hello

I run the beta 6 on a win xp machine . The upgrade path has been long for me (i run thedude since 2.0 beta 9) and this is the first bug that realy bothers me : after upgrading to the latest beta version if i open Outages and Services from the links in the left menu i don't see any entries in them. If i navigate to a device and see the properties of a service on it (let's say a vpn tunnel on a router) the outage events appear ok. Everything else runs fine. Any ideas ?

ceesco53
just joined

Fri May 18, 2007 4:26 pm

I am also experiencing empty outages and services, when I know last night I had a flapping Trango 900 AP and saw nothing in the outage history today.

Also am using 3 beta 6. This problem has been known ongoing since 3 beta 5 at least.

Minollie
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon May 21, 2007 11:59 am

Hi guys,

I've the same problem here.
Sometimes it's just a matter of changing the view to 'all' Probes instead of 'Virtual memory' which appears to be the default setting for some weird reason..

As workaround I close the panel, then reopen it again which usually effective for our environment.

I hope Mikrotik solves this issue asap and.. change the default to 'all' devices which seems to me as a more obvious default then 'Virtual memory'.

Regards,
Minollie

sparkle
just joined
Topic Author

Haha

Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 pm

I'm so stupid : for me that's the problem also, the view defaults to the type "time" which is empty of course. If I select "all" then it displays ok. It's still a bug but i can live with that ....

itguy
just joined

Re: 3.0 beta 6 : Outages and Services appear empty

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:50 pm

fyi: the dude v3b6 defaults to "ssh" probe in the outages pane.

Anyone have any experience editing the XML if that is something that can be changed via export/edit/import?

Cheers!