Community discussions

MikroTik App

tombug
just joined
Topic Author

Dude Discover - not all Networks appear on Map

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi,

I have a problem with the main map. The core router is discovered with snmp and the item itself is absolutely correct. As you can see in the Screenshot, all vlans and networks has been found (the gateways are all on the left side of the device view).
Most of these networks appear at the map you can see on the right side. But, for example, there is not network cloud for 192.168.227.0
228 & 230 are missing too. The used Address-List blocks only the devices in the networks. I dont't understand why the network itself (192.168.227.0) is not shown at the map.
I manually created a cloud with .230.0, but it will not automatically connect.

I attached the discover options because of the options for "recursive hops" and "Biggest Network Size Allow Hop to". Even if I don't think these settings are relevant.

Can anybody help me? I can't see the error in my configuration.

Thank you

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luzik
just joined

Re: Dude Discover - not all Networks appear on Map

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:38 am

The Dude can't discover some of my devices too :( i can ping them everythink looks ok but they just won't show on map.
you can just add link from cloud you created with switch.

tombug
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:18 pm

If I create a new map with an other blacklist, the missed networks and its content shows up normally.

Any idea?

tombug
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 pm

again, is there nobody who had the same problem and fixed it?