Community discussions

MikroTik App

Minollie
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Webinterface/client questions (The Dude 3.1)

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi guys...

I've a few questions about usage of the webinterface..

1: is there a way to unack a device with status acked? I've troubles finding this option..
2: is there a way to re-enable monitoring of a device which is not monitored? I've troubles finding this option too.. (or it won't work within The Dude 3.1)
3: when I adjust settings in an attempt to re-enable monitoring it appears the Dude hangs.. The progressbar stops at about 35%.

Client:
Furthermore, I also had the trouble that the Dude on server-side crashes whenever I've a webclient active anywhere in our network and I start The Dude on the server.
Active Dude clients (not WEB that is) have no problems for as far as I can see now.
When I adjust Appearance of the labels of multiple devices (add something/rearrange/delete things) and hit Apply, the devices suddenly disappear from the map.
When I adjust Appearance of just one single device I have no problems, I tried three at the same time and devices disappeared.
When I then re-open the same map it shows the devices, but they shouldn't disappear in the first place should they?

That's it for now folks..

Regards,
Minollie

iam8up

Re: Webinterface/client questions (The Dude 3.1)

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 pm

I would try this on my 3.1 Dude on ROS 3.20 but the web interface doesn't work.

conjurer
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Webinterface/client questions (The Dude 3.1)

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Mine too. Actualy it works after pc reboot. But when i try to login web interface crashes. With 3.0 it was fine.
ROS 3.20 on x86