MikroTik App

aviper
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Dude lost maps

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello,
I'm using dude for a long time and from update to 3.0 I have one nasty bug. Once in a while one map turn into white sheet. When I click properties the background file is there in device list, the device are there, but dude just don't want to visualize my map.

I redraw the map and delete the bad map. But after while another map disappeared and after while 2nd map gone away.

Is there any resolving for my problem?

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Dude lost maps

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 pm

I believe the missing graphic issue is solved in The Dude 3.2 but it has other problems so I would wait for the next release. I hope they fix the trouble with 3.2 fast.

If you go to the map or a device that is missing a graphic and select appearance you will see "loading" for the graphic and it never loads... This bug is documented and there is a work around but it is kind of a pain. I never used it but you should be able to find it with search.

The trouble with 3.2 so far is DNS is broke and SNMP reading is less reliable. More false positives. That is my experience anyhow.

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Dude lost maps

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 pm

I thought loading graphic files was fixed in the dude 3.2, they are not.
loading.jpg
:(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.