I'm really happy with your newest release. You fixed most of the bugs and responded to most of request.
So now i'm wondering whats the plan and roadmap for "the dude",
what kind of features are planned and if you have any release schedule ?
Whats the future of the program will it remain freeware or you are going
to commercialize it.
On my personal wish list I would put in order of my personal priorities:
1. graph history of probes (ie. bandwidth graphs for past and present)
2. Ability to send third party notifications
3. Build in syslog with color,filter and notification options
1. Ability to define custom variables per device which would help to create
2. Ability to create custome tool menu per device and display it as first menu instead of second as it is right now
3. Ability to set static widht and height per device (device type) that is not affected by name that is displayed
4. Be able to split screen in separate window the same way i can do it in main window (usefull for dual or multidisplay workstation)
5. Set of nice icons