Had moved to 4.0Beta from 3.5.
1) All the settings are saved, anything is working.
2) Graphs - work much better, correct negative values handle, it is fine.
backup via WEB interface. Web backup is working, but the incorrect link to XML file is provided on web page. Had to rewrite link in browser to use .tgz file. Had to modify backup script.
4) Backup 10 time redused size, from 120MB to 12 MB
5) Function rate() changed behaviour. Will have to rewrite a few functions.
6) 2 More default functions founded diff32() and diff64(), good news. rate plus diff is more clear, than old rate()
7) Tested The Dude 4 under windows and FreeBSD8+KDE4+wine everything is working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.