Community discussions

MikroTik App

chrisd13
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Graphs default Zoom setting

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi everyone, Loving the new v4b1 version, but one slight annoyance with the graphing. Is there anyway to set the default graph zoom setting to anything other than "All"? As I have over a year of data and it has problems drawing all the data on any graph it is trying to open. Then it times out and closes the client. I have had a look through the global settings and also the network settings but can not find anything for changing the default zoom. Please let me know if there is a way of setting this, if not.. can this be tweaked in the next release please so the default zoom setting can be altered.

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Graphs default Zoom setting

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 pm

I could not find a setting either. They need to add that. Although my graphs never fail to show up with the all view.

n21roadie
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Graphs default Zoom setting

Thu May 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi everyone, Loving the new v4b1 version, but one slight annoyance with the graphing. Is there anyway to set the default graph zoom setting to anything other than "All"? As I have over a year of data and it has problems drawing all the data on any graph it is trying to open. Then it times out and closes the client. I have had a look through the global settings and also the network settings but can not find anything for changing the default zoom. Please let me know if there is a way of setting this, if not.. can this be tweaked in the next release please so the default zoom setting can be altered.
I will second this request for setting graph zoom to a preset other than "all"?
N21roadie,
Network 100% MT for Now?