Been having this issue with dude for some time now. Just finally got around to testing on the bench.
1. I have a RB2011 UAS-RM
2. Loaded dude 3.6 (latest) package on the unit.
3. logged into dude on RB2011 and all seems fine.
4. I added a couple test devices PING only I repeat PING only.
5. after a while CPU on RB 2011 goes to 100% and will not drop. even after several min, hours or days.
6. Log into RB2011 issue reboot command with Winbox and unit reboots and will never come back up.
7. Unit just says in display that it is loading services I can ping ip of Rb2011 for a few seconds then reboots on its own.
Unit never boots back up fully. I have tried power cycling letting sit overnight with no power and nothing. The only resolution is to use a serial cable to tell unit to boot from network and reload OS from my PC using Netinstall.
If dude is never loaded on this unit it works GREAT without any issues whatsoever.
I notice a similar issue on RB433AH where CPU goes to 100% (running dude) but when you reboot Rb433 it comes back up and lasts 4-5 days before CPU goes back up to 100%
Any help is appreciated.