Community discussions

MikroTik App

Nevyn
just joined
Topic Author

Hotspot Counters Rest script help

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Hello

I would like to setup a script that reset the counters for a specific hotspot user, tried /ip hotspot users user rest-counters-0 and rest-all-counters, but these don't work. I am guessing about what to do here so I am not even sure I am vaguely within the ballpark of how this should be done. Never used scripts before.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

sopyan0807

Re: Hotspot Counters Rest script help

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:51 pm

try this, delete only one user
/ip hotspot user reset-coun [find name=user]
or reset all users
/ip hotspot user reset-coun [find] 

Nevyn
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:56 am

Thanks man, that worked perfectly.

Askews
just joined

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 am

I figured it out, I just went to the scheduler in Winbox and added this script /ip hotsport user reset-counters and from the intervals, you can run it hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly depending on the amount of hours you put in their mcdvoice survey
Last edited by Askews on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

sopyan0807

Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:09 pm

I figured it out, I just went to the scheduler in Winbox and added this script /ip hotsport user reset-counters and from the intervals, you can run it hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly depending on the amount of hours you put in their.
it's a good idea

tommyshelbyop
just joined

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:37 pm

I figured it out, I just went to the scheduler in Winbox and added this script /ip hotsport user reset-counters and from the intervals, you can run it hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly depending on the amount of hours you put in their mcdvoice mybkexperience
okay that seems quite good

tommyshelbyop
just joined

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:35 pm

I figured it out, I just went to the scheduler in Winbox and added this script /ip hotsport user reset-counters and from the intervals, you can run it hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly depending on the amount of hours you put in their mcdvoice mybkexperience
I just went to the scheduler in Winbox and added this script /ip hotsport user reset-counters and from the intervals, you can run it hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly depending on the amount of hours you put in their