Anyways, I tested this http://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/tik-dns-ads.rsc
which has 5K entries. It took half a min. or so for importing and It is OK for the memory as it took 20MB approx. but the thing is when browsing, CPU spikes up to 70%-80% and it is not ideal at all!
So I deleted those entries. After all, using Adguard public DNS does great job, it also has malware domains on their filter list (don't know if its good like Norton's DNS) but it must be a decent one.
I just entered 10 DNS static entries now, just specific for Twitter, YouTube and Google's sponsored ads etc. that I see on my mobile devices. I took a look on uBlock Origin's ad list for it.