Community discussions

MikroTik App

Marktime87
Topic Author

Advice on PCC commands

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi guys

I'm trying to adapt the code in the PCC manual (https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:PCC) to send different vlans over different WAN interfaces like so:

Management network -> WAN1
Data Vlan -> WAN1
VoIP Vlan -> WAN2

From looking about the forums this seems to be the way to go about doing it, although at the moment I'm just trying to adapt, implement and test it in a lab environment and figure out mistakes as I go. What I'm trying to do is make 3 sets of each entry so I cover the MGMT subnet, data vlan and voip vlan. So instead of this:
add chain=prerouting dst-address=10.111.0.0/24  action=accept in-interface=LAN
I'd have this:
add chain=prerouting dst-address=10.111.0.0/24  action=accept in-interface=MGMT

add chain=prerouting dst-address=10.111.0.0/24  action=accept in-interface=DATA

add chain=prerouting dst-address=10.111.0.0/24  action=accept in-interface=VoIP
And so on and so on for the other entries.

I'm understanding what each bit of the script does apart from 2 bits of this line:
add chain=prerouting  in-interface=LAN connection-mark=no-mark dst-address-type=!local \
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:2/0 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=ISP1_conn

The bits I don't understand are:
dst-address-type=!local
and:
per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:2/0
Can somebody explain to me what each one of those are doing? I don't think the first one is much of a problem as I'd imagine it's the same for all entries. The second bit is something I haven't seen before and I'd quite like to understand what the 2/0 bit is all about.

And if anyone has any extra pro-tips for what I'm trying to do here that would be great too 8)

Thanks

Mark