Community discussions

MikroTik App

alanpatx
just joined
Topic Author

at-chat logging to file

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi,
I am working on a project to extract LTE signal values from modems and log them to file. The modems I have do not present RSRP or RSRQ values to the Mikrotik interface, so they need to be retrieved using modem AT commands.

I have the following script file working:

Code: Select all

:global "rsrp";

/interface lte at-chat lte2 input="AT+ZSRSP\?" as-value;
:log info $"rsrp";
This creates several lines in my log file with two carriage returns and an "OK" as below:

Code: Select all

output: +ZSRSP:"-096.30","-08.80","-068.00","7"

OK

How can I filter that so that the log file contains only the line with the information, removing the CRs and "OK"?

Thanks,

Alan

SiB
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: at-chat logging to file

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:41 pm

alanpatx
I am working on a project to extract LTE signal values from modems and log them to file.
I hope this "file" is not at RB NAND but on external disk (to prevent Bad Blocks).
Better way is send signals to remote syslog what you can do via logging.
The modems I have do not present RSRP or RSRQ values to the Mikrotik interface, so they need to be retrieved using modem AT commands.
/interface lte at-chat lte2 input="AT+ZSRSP\?" as-value;
output: +ZSRSP:"-096.30","-08.80","-068.00","7"
How can I filter that so that the log file contains only the line with the information, removing the CRs and "OK"?
Try this:
[marcin.przysowa@SXTR_LTE6] > put [interface lte at-chat lte1 input="ati" wait=no as-value ]
output=MikroTik
OK
[marcin.przysowa@SXTR_LTE6] > put ([interface lte at-chat lte1 input="ati" wait=no as-value ]->"output")     
MikroTik
Please play with this: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Scripting and: len put pick